24 hour Emergency Electricians in North London Near You
The areas outlined in orange on the map show where our on-call emergency electricians are right now.
If we already have an on-call electrician near you we will be able to reach you very quickly. We will contact the closest electrician to you and arrange a visit asap.
Contact us to request a callback
Approved Contractor Scheme
NICEIC Approved Contractor Scheme is for electrical contractors undertaking design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of electrical installations to BS 7671.
Domestic installer Scheme
NICEIC's Domestic Installer Scheme has been approved to register installers to Full Scope or Defined Competence for domestic electrical installation work in accordance with Part P Building Regulations.
We're part of the British Gas Local Heroes scheme
- Our work is guaranteed for 12 months from completion and backed by British Gas. This includes both labour and also fitted parts.
- If anything goes wrong we will return to fix the problem.
- If we can't do it ourselves then we will provide another registered electrician to do the job.
There are three key times when you should consider calling an emergency electrician.
- If you think that the safety of you or your property may be at risk you should switch off the power at the fuse box or the main circuit breaker and call an emergency electrician right away!
- If you smell burning or see sparks, flashes or smoke near any electrical sockets or appliances such as your microwave, dishwasher, washing machine or any other equipment. Any of these could indicate a power surge which could ultimately cause a fire.
- If breakers are tripping or fuses blowing for no apparent reason or if you have any other electrical faults don't hesitate to call us. All electrical faults could eventually lead to something worse and can put you or your family at risk.
All of our electricians at King Electricians are qualified and experienced with very competitive rates.
Our London based emergency electricians are on-call 24/7 and can usually reach you anywhere inside the M25 within 30 - 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions.
If there any any hold-ups we will contact you asap to confirm our arrival time.
The cost of calling an emergency electrician varies and depends on many factors:
- Prices within the central London Congestion Zone are likely to be higher than elsewhere.
- The day you are calling, weekdays tend to be cheaper than weekends.
- The time you call, it's always cheaper between 8am and 6pm.
King Electricians offers competitive rates for all emergency calls.
Choosing the right emergency electrician can be a very difficult decision to make especially if you are facing a stressful situation. If, like most people, you are searching on the internet for the best option, we advise you look at electricians' online ratings and comments.
It will only take you a few seconds to make the right choice.
King Electricians have excellent ratings across all websites they are listed on.
Every electrician needs to have at the very least a Level 3 City and Guilds qualification.
Once a job has been completed, your electrician should provide a certificate of Electrical Safety. Failure to do so is against the law.
Most electricians list their qualifications on their website so make sure you check it.
All of our engineers at King Electricians are NICEIC approved.
We have been provding emergency and general electrical services to London and surrounding areas for many years with an emphasis on quality of work and a friendly approach to customer service.
All our work is guaranteed to be compliant with the latest electrical safety standards. All newly installed materials are guaranteed for one year.
Still not convinced? Here are another 10 reasons why you should choose us.
General Electrical Services
Our team can handle any domestic and commercial electrical emergency. From replacing a fuse board to a full emergency rewiring, you can count on us.
But we're not just about electrical emergency callouts, we cover all conventional electrical services such as:
- Electrical fault finding
- Electric underfloor heating repairs
- Emergency repair of faulty, or tripping circuits
- Security light fitting
- Socket and switches inspections and testing
- Electric water heater repairs
- Fuse box testing and replacement
- House rewiring
- Storage heater repairs
- Light switches and dimmer switches repair and installation
- Landlords Electrical Safety Certificates
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)